Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Resiliency Summer Classes

Summer has finally arrived in Wisconsin and Resiliency classes will be in full force. If you are looking to learn how to make your own soap/body care products, learn outdoor skills, or dive into identifying and cooking wild edibles, then you will want to check out all of our amazing classes. Even as technology is a huge part of most households, there is a significant movement to revert to skills and knowledge of the past. I am thrilled to be a part of this movement of getting back to the basics....growing my own foods and herbs, creating natural and chemical free household products and incorporating wild edibles into my diet for outdoor exercise and bountiful nutrients. I thoroughly enjoy the variety of people that come to my classes who also want to live more sustainably. I met a family who came together from different states to buy a farm in Wisconsin and wanted to learn about the wild edibles and medicinal plants that were on their property. They are already raising their own chickens and goats as well as planting a huge garden. I will be doing a wild edible class at their farm in the Fall (more information coming at www.resiliencytraining.net).

I will be continuing to offer classes to the Girl Scouts as a part of the Badge Program which includes:
Brownie Hiker, Cadette Trail Blazer, Jr. Camper, Jr. Flower and Cadette Tree. All programs include interactive curriculum from cooking with wild edibles to making a flower healing salve to making quick release paracord bracelets.


Over the next few days, I will be giving an in-depth look at each of the classes coming up in the summer of 2014. Of course you can always look ahead at www.resiliencytraining.net.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment